If you already read about who we are and what we value on our hiring page, we want to explain you here, what we expect from you in this specific position.
What do we want from you?
We need someone who loves to turn ideas into reality. From small projects like optimising a store's performance to bigger ones like implementing a design from scratch on Shopify, you'll be busy revamping online stores. Without you, nothing happens and cool stuff won't be brought to existence 😭
We need a frontend developer (backend experience is also appreciated), to become a specialised Shopify Expert, who can achieve anything our customers require for their stores.
Here are some examples of work you'll be able to do with us:
- Implementation from design files
- Template customisations
- Custom features developemt
- Performance optimisation
- Apps, systems and gateway integrations (if you're into backend work too)
If you don't check all boxes, don't be afraid to get in touch - it's more important what you can actually do, than what you think you have or haven't achieved so far.
- HTML, CSS, JS, GIT
- Liquid, Sass and jQuery are a nice to have (very common on Shopify templates)
- If you have experience designing as well, get in touch 🦄
- Industry experience (e-commerce/agency/freelancing)
- Any contact with Shopify is a huge plus of course. We are also happy if you've played with different e-commerce platforms.
- Based in Europe ideally. Different timezones are a mess 😅
- Be nice. No need to be smiling all the time, but we don't want to waste time with office politics/drama - we're too busy making awesome Shopify stores.
Do you think you’re the one?
Send us your CV, portfolio and other information about you to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you. Maybe you’re indeed the one who will grow our team. We look forward to getting to know you 😃