Project Manager Wanted👨💻
If you already read about who we are and what we value on our hiring page, we want to explain you here, what we expect from you in this specific position.
What do we want from you?
We need someone who's great at orchestrating a team's action. While working with us, you'll see small and big e-commerce businesses with simple and complex needs. Once you get a project handed to you, you must take full responsibility for it and make sure we always exceed or at least meet our client's expectations. You might have some projects, where you need to manage a designer, a developer, some third-party contributors and eventually other consultants working directly with the client. Things can get messy, if you're not there to make sure we all know what to do.
We have our processes. But we are a small team that looks more towards progress and productivity than old schemes. If you'll have suggestions on how to make things smoother and more efficient, we'll listen to you and give you freedom to test them.
Summarising, we want you to:
- Manage projects and clients from the beginning to the end
- Make sure we meet deadlines
- Guarantee that we uphold our quality standards
If you don't check all boxes, don't be afraid to get in touch - it's more important what you can actually do, than what you think you have or haven't achieved so far.
- Project management experience
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Industry experience (e-commerce/agency)
- Any contact with Shopify is a huge plus of course. We are also happy if you've played with different e-commerce platforms.
- Based in Europe ideally. Different timezones are a mess 😅
- Be nice. No need to be smiling all the time, but we don't want to waste time with office politics/drama - we're too busy making awesome Shopify stores.
Do you think you’re the one?
Send us your CV, portfolio and other information about you to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you. Maybe you’re indeed the one who will grow our team. We look forward to getting to know you 😃